Friday, November 11, 2011

Just Sayin'

I do not feel well today.  I am tired.  I am unmotivated.  I have no energy.  I have a headache.  I look terrible.  I haven't gotten to anything I wanted to do today.  I've been trying to cope with overwhelming and totally irrational anxiety.  I haven't felt such a strong desire to nap in days.  ...a reminder of what's always lurking if...

I didn't drink enough water yesterday (only had 3, 8 oz. glasses).  I didn't walk the puppy.  I didn't exercise on the elliptical.  I went to bed an hour later and got up an hour later than I had the previous three days.  There were reasons.  I was getting a lot done around the house.  I decided to go out for drinks. (I feel it's important in terms of working on social anxiety and my tendency to close off relationships when I'm depressed.)  However, I still think that it is worth noting my lack of effort on my health-related to-do's yesterday and the state that I'm in today.  So...noted. I must remember to make taking care of myself a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment