Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rocky Road

Because sometimes when you're on one, you need want some a lot.

I know that I'm being vague, and I know that it's so annoying when people do that.  I'm just struggling...with my need to talk about this.  I mean, I created this blog because I needed a place to get this all out, figure this out.  However, I'm torn between my desire to be open, honest but to also protect the innocent guilty.  Suffice it to say that I have been down this road far too many times, and this continual conflict has contributed greatly to where I am, the things that I'm working on changing.  It has repeatedly derailed me, but I am getting much better at not letting it impact me like it once did.  Still, there is much that is not within my control, and it is just...difficult (to put it far too mildly).

No comments:

Post a Comment