Friday, November 4, 2011

Measure Up

I've decided to weigh in weekly now.  It's not working for me to weigh in on only the 15th and 30th, probably because I haven't been weighing in on the 15th and the 30th.  Even though I didn't post it here, I took a picture of the scale on my last weigh in.  It just came to my attention that that was on August 30th.  Wow!  Time flies...  

I've only lost a little over 4 pounds in the last 2+ months.  While I'm happy that I haven't gained overall, my weight has been fluctuating, and this isn't even my low point over the last two months.  Once I lose weight, I don't want to gain it back, even if I'm still ending with a net loss.  I also need to focus on a more rapid rate of loss because as was mentioned in my previous entry, despite losing a decent amount of weight over the last several months, I am considered obese.  Ugh!

I am going to weigh in on the 7th, 15th, 21st, and 30th of each month (7th, 14th, 21st, & 29th of February).  I am going to take my measurements and maybe pictures on the 30th of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment